Spider Solitaire games that you can win deliver the best experience. As you may know, most Spider Solitaire games are not winnable even though you play your best. That’s where we come in. We included in this game only winnable deals for all types of games: with one suit, with 2 suits and 4 suits. Thus you can be sure that you will win if you play perfectly. Now you can truly enjoy the game.
– 1 Suit
– 2 Suits
– 4 Suits
– Level Mode with 100,000 levels of 1 suit, 2 suits and 4 suits deals
– Daily Challenges
– Solvable deals that have at least one winning solution
– Portrait and Landscape Orientation
– 1 suit, 2 suits and 4 suits games
– Unlimited Hints
– Unlimited Undos
– Drag-and-drop or Tap to move cards
– Unmovable cards will be greyed out
– Nice sound effects and music
– Easy to play and simple to use
– Visual In-Game Help
– Enhanced Statistics and many achievements to unlock
– Out of moves alerts
– Designed for both Tablets and Phones
– Offline highscores
– Stylus support
– Online leaderboards to compete with people everywhere
– Cloud Save, so you can always pick up where you left off. Your data will be synchronized across your multiple devices.
HOW TO PLAY
– The goal of the game is to create sets of cards that start with a king, queen and jack and end with an ace. Completed sets of cards will be automatically removed from the board and you score points. In order to win you have to remove all the cards from the board.
– Drag-and-drop cards or simply tap on the cards to move them on an eligible column.
– In games with more than one suit, in order for a set to be complete, all the cards in that column need to be in order and of the same suit. When you are successful in building a set, these will be automatically removed from the board.
– You are allowed to mix different suits as long as the cards are in a descending order. But you cannot move the stacks, unless they’re of the same suit.
– If you ever get empty columns you can place any card or any stack there.
– When you run out of useful moves, tap on the stock pile at the bottom of the screen to be dealt a new row of cards.
– You can only deal a new row of cards when all the columns are filled. Place at least one card on every column to be allowed to be dealt new rows of cards.
If you have any technical problems, please email us directly at [email protected] Please, don’t leave support problems in our comments – we don’t check those regularly and it will take longer to fix any issues that you might encounter. Thank you for your understanding!
Last but not least, a big THANK YOU goes out to everyone who has played Spider Solitaire Mobile!