In American English this game is called Tic Tac Toe, in British English this game is called noughts and crosses, or Xs and Os.
We called this game Tic Tac Toe. Just pronounce it! Incredible, fantastic, wonderful, great, bright! Right? We also like it. This is the most modern way to call Tic Tac Toe game now, isn’t it?
You probably already know how to play Tic Tac Toe Battle. It’s a really simple game, right? That’s what most people think. But if you really wrap your brain around it, you’ll discover that Tic Tac Toe isn’t quite as simple as you think!
We added a battle to the Tic Tac Toe! Now you can choose instead of standard signs – cat or dog, dollar or euro, water or fire, brain or strength. And have a battle with a friend sitting next to you!
Also, you can earn free coins to buy it. To do this, you need to spin the wheel, and get a prize in Tic Tac Toe – a certain number of coins. When you have 1000 coins, you can buy a new sticker pack with new signs!
If you don’t want to spin the wheel, you can pay by card and buy it in 1 minute.
Tic Tac Toe is not only a good pastime. It helps to develop attention, memory, imagination and spatial thinking. This means you can play Tic Tac Toe and develop your brain at the same time!
Also, in our Tic Tac Toe game, we took care of the reward! You can earn coins when you win a battle against your opponent!
Tic Tac Toe involves looking ahead and trying to figure out what the person playing against you might do next.
If you forget the rules, don’t worry it’s very simple, we will remind you!
• The application is completely optimized to enjoy Tic Tac Toe game
• You can play Tic Tac Toe with friends – 2 players game (multiplayer)
• You can play with computer or artificial intelligence or AI or CPU (you can call it as you wish)
• 4 different game levels (game difficulties) ( easy / medium / hard / impossible)
• You can play offline
• Wonderful relaxing design of Tic Tac Toe game
• Convenient user experience
• Low app memory size. (~3 MB)
RULES OF TIC TAC TOE :
1. Tic Tac Toe is played on a grid that’s 3 squares by 3 squares.
2. You are X, your friend (or the computer in this case) is O. Players take turns putting their marks in empty squares.
3. The first player to get 3 of her marks in a row (up, down, across, or diagonally) is the winner.
4. When all 9 squares are full, the game is over. If no player has 3 marks in a row, the game ends in a tie.
HOW CAN I WIN AT TIC TAC TOE ?
To beat the computer (or at least tie), you need to make use of a little bit of strategy. Strategy means figuring out what you need to do to win.
Part of your strategy is trying to figure out how to get three Xs in a row. The other part is trying to figure out how to stop the computer from getting three Os in a row.
After you put an X in a square, you start looking ahead. Where’s the best place for your next X ? You look at the empty squares and decide which ones are good choices—which ones might let you make three Xs in a row.
You also have to watch where the computer puts its O. That could change what you do next. If the computer gets two Os in a row, you have to put your next X in the last empty square in that row, or the computer will win. You are forced to play in a particular square or lose the game.
If you always pay attention and look ahead, you’ll never lose a game of Tic Tac Toe. You may not win, but at least you’ll tie.
INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT TIC TAC TOE :
1. The Tic Tac Toe Game game in ancient times
This game used to be called “Magic Squares” and people used it to summon spirits.
2. When did the Tic Tac Toe Game appear?
Even before the time of writing, people played Tic Tac Toe in the sand or used rocks and shells.
3. The game of Tic Tac Toe is a Chinese whisper
The name Tic Tac Toe should actually be “Tit Tat Toe” as it was called in the 16th century.
Do not miss your chance and try this experience with Tic Tac Toe Battle, it’s even Free!